I had heard about Zara but it wasn’t until our trip to Trier that I finally made a visit and snagged some deals. I don’t know why I had never shopped there before but this jumpsuit I snagged for only $15 is more than enough reason for me to stop by again!
I have really been drawn to rompers and jumpsuits and I love the simplicity of this black one because it can so easily be dressed up or down. The wide-leg pant offers movement as well as keeping the outfit from being too form-fitting all around. I would have loved to have tried a chunky belt with this but as I am still essentially living out of a suitcase, I didn’t have any at my disposal. I kept the details simple with a fun hat to keep the sun off of my face and a geode-like necklace and gold cuff. I look forward to finding new ways to style it this fall!
Did you see last weeks Black on Black vibes outfit? It was featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers Links a la Mode!
Links à la Mode, August 11th
- Arisgold: Slits | Your Hemline was Meant to be Broken
- Attire Club: The Best Parade of Nations Outfits from the Olympic Games
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: July 2016 Empties
- Dressing with Class and Style: Amorino
- Ethel Da Costa: Go Denim with Varion Marwah
- Fancier’s World: 1 Year Blog Anniversary & Giveaway | Up Close and Personal
- Fashion Panache: #IWearHandloom | Powered by Bhushavali Eco Fashion
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet.: I Try
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Wearing a Kimono
- High Heeled Vogueaholic: White Out | 4 Ways to Style White Jeans for Summer
- Lil Miss JB Style: Risque
- Love.Laugh.Explore.: Black on Black
- Middle of Somewhere: The Monthly Style Edit Link Up | Little Black Dress
- Petite Silver Vixen: Mixing Snakeskin & Lace
- Prime Butterfly: Dîner en Blanc
- Splash of Teal: Small Investments to Achieve Your Best Work-Life Balance
- Style Pith: How To | Styling Your Pointy Toes with Pants
- Turning Point: Style Guide | How to Style Mom Jeans in 3 Ways
- We Are Ready Made: Moderna Museet
- Wear Wag Repeat: DIY Pom Pom Gladiator Sandal & Matching Dog Collar