Hopefully we are long past believing that you can’t wear white after Labor Day but just in case we aren’t I am here to make sure you know….you can.
Some people are afraid to dress in all lights but for me, dressing in neutrals can make picking an outfit as easy as dressing in all black. You don’t have to do white on white, you can mix it up with light neutrals like beige and even light pinks. These white and beige pinstripe pants add just a touch of dimension and tie in the brown booties.
Still don’t believe you can wear white after Labor Day?
Follow these tips to test me:
- Pick seasonal cuts. Trade in the white shorts for white denim and pack the silk tops away in favor of heavier fabrics. Just wearing a material more seasonally appropriate will make you feel more comfortable. This white coat is pretty freaking fantastic.
- Add texture. Pair a white top with leather or faux fur to create more unique visual interest while keeping warm.
- Incorporate current trends. Designers don’t buy this old wives tale so you shouldn’t either. There are so many stunning long sleeve white tops & dresses that can’t be worn in spring or summer. You have to wear them now! Hello ruffles & boucle.
- Accessorize with white. Don’t want a full neutral look? White pieces like scarves and bags are a fun fresh way to coordinate for Fall.
- Try off-white. Bright white isn’t for everyone. Even brides choose an off-white hue at times. Feel free to pull in beiges and creams that suit your skin tone best.
Loving these jacket earrings like I am? You can snag your own here and get 10% off with code “lovelaughexplore” on orders over 19 euro! The perfect pop of color for a neutral look! Or add some sparkle with these!