So… it rains every now and then (every other day?) here in Germany which has finally provided me a reason to break out my raincoat!! It didn’t get much use in Vegas…go figure, right?
It was actually POURING for the entire hour before we left for dinner but by the time we got there it was dry! They obviously didn’t get the same rain we had at our house. It did however provide the opportunity to take a couple snaps – especially since we forgot our umbrellas…
I kept a classic look with a collared button-down and cigarette-leg pants. Wedges are my compromise for wanting to wear heals yet also needing to be able to walk on all of the brick and cobblestone walkways!
I pulled my hair up in a new style (for me) by turning a messy bun into a bow instead! I would love to see it a little fuller (maybe if I add extensions?) but for my first try, I was pretty pleased with the fun detail it added to the look!
I almost wouldn’t mind a rainy day in this coat!
Don’t forget to check out our feature on IFB!
Links à la Mode, August 25th
- Christie Moeller: Fall Trends Patches
- The Editorialist LA: Feeling Fancy Fresh
- Elements of Ellis: My Boho Baby Shower
- Ella Pretty Blog: Meeting a Bawse
- Fashionopolis: Plus Side of Indian Fashion
- Fashion Panache: Queen Elizabeth’s Wedding & Coronation Outfits
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Styling Tips | Color Combinations
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet.: Behind the Scenes of Fashion Show
- In a Nutshell: Can You Paint with All the Colors of the Bernie Dexter Dresses?
- Jolly Caucus Race: The Wedding Dress that Almost Broke Me
- Layers of Chic: How to Look Sophisticated | Monochrome Two-Piece From Dezzal
- Life in the Fash Lane: Trend Spin Linkup | Stripes
- Love.Laugh.Explore: Boyfriend Jeans + Bodysuit
- Middle of Somewhere: Split-Back Tank
- MsYoLee: You Asked, I Answered
- Outfit Zest: One Year Blogiversary
- So Versailles: How to Wear a Bralette
- The Sugar Ribbon: Behind the Scenes at the StyleMax Market 2016
- Tales of Two: Winter Morning Essentials
- We Are Ready Made: The Perfect Airport Outfit