I have been seeing FabFitFun all over the place lately so when I had a $20 off coupon I decided to give it a try.
I have to say I loved the box – “all you need is love and pumpkin spice lattes” haha
- Gold Radiance Mask (2) ($65)- I love masks so I am excited to try these
- Tappan Umbrella in yellow ($32)- I haven’t had a new umbrella since college. I don’t really need it in Vegas though…
- Manna Lip Stain in Lucky ($24) – I love this color and am excited to try it out
- Flawless skin by Dr Schwab ($39)- I have a few good moisturizers but I love trying new ones. This one has a shimmer in it that I have read about. I don’t think it will be for every day but definitely for nights out! I tried the moisturizer and lip gloss this morning because I couldn’t wait…I REALLY love the lip stain. It is perfect!
- Strength Tube-ankle strap and workout video ($33)
- HISY Battery Pack – apparently this is so I can recharge my phone from anywhere! nifty in an emergency
- Purple Purse charm – in honor of Domestic Violence Awareness month – this will look great on my fringe bag!
- Tribe Alive crystal bracelet ($49) – this bracelet is super cute but I wouldn’t pay $49 for it!
- 3D crest strips sample
- Jewelers Wife $15 gift card
- Picture it on Canvas $75 gift card
Overall, I have to say I am not overwhelmed by the box. Since I only paid like $30, I at least feel like I got my moneys worth, although I have to say I don’t really buy the prices they have listed in their catalog explaining the items. According to this, my box has $337 worth of retail in it.
They have a little Q&A with the umbrella designer which is cute as well as words on some of the other designers
I did the 30 minute tube workout this morning and it burned !!! When the instructor first came out and the music was soft I really thought it would be easy and dull but man do these tubes make you sweat! I guess it’s cool I got something I may not have purchased otherwise!
Have you tried Fab Fit Fun? How was your experience?