You may remember last year I posted this velvet skirt from LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection for Kohls. It was the perfect piece for Fall in Vegas because the material and color scream Fall but the short hemline is still workable in warm weather. This year when Lauren released her newest collection it included velvet again — this time in the form of pants! Since the weather is much cooler here already, I was super excited to see these.
I posted on Sunday Styles about how Velvet is a growing trend and one that can be in any price range So I could not wait to do this follow up post for you guys on these pants! When I was putting the outfit together I actually tried on 3 different tops before I finally settled on my favorite pink Portofino blouse from Express — the same one that I wore with the velvet skirt last year! I really tried to wear a differet top but the truth is, it is just such a perfect color and texture combination! I kept myself warmer by throwing on a salmon blazer and added a gold belt for a more defined waste. If I worked in an office, I am pretty sure I would want to wear this every week!
Have you broke into the velvet trend yet? What is your favorite piece of this season’s LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection?
Love Laugh Explore had another feature!
Links à la Mode, October 6th
- A Blonde’s Moment: Rainy Daze
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: What’s in my Ipsy September 2016 Glam Bag!
- Concreteislandista: The Fashion Minded Pop Up Shop
- Elements of Ellis: Grid Print Top
- Fashion Footprint: Blacky Black
- Finite1: How to Mix and Match Fall Colors: Jewel Tone Colors
- Jazmin Racquel: Suede Mini Skirt for Fall
- Lady Diana’s Pearls: Cozy Plaid Scarf
- Living After Midnite: Makeup Monday: Metallic Berry Fall Makeup
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Fringe
- Milk White Moon: Denim and Pink
- Modavracha: The Circle Bag Trend
- Musings of a Shopaholic Mama: Fall Floral: How to Wear 3 Ways
- My Golden Beauty: The Perfect Peplum Blouse for Fall
- One Awesome Momma: From Work to Weekend
- Petite Silver Vixen: How to Wear Black and White without Looking Boring
- Style with Nihan: Radical Stripes
- The Chic Machine: Product Review: Glossier’s Super Serums
- The Classy Junk: 7 Easy to Thrift Pieces to Enhance Your Autumn Wardrobe
- Wish and Wear: Best Supporting Acts